- Beers on a patio (I was prego all last summer soooo…yeah. It’s been awhile.)
- Walking to Fridays After Five with L in the stroller and seeing her crawl around in the grass at the Pavilion (and beer)
- Swimming with L and seeing her all cute in a little bathing suit
- L’s first trip to the beach!!!!!!
- Walking on the beach with our BOB stroller (one of the real reasons we got it)
- Light in the evenings
- Eating outside
- Fresh veggies
- Baby sundresses! Also: bare baby feet!
- Picnics at wineries
- L’s first camping trip!
- L’s first music festival! (Floyd Fest??)
- Tubing on the James
- Open windows at night (though maybe not at this house – someone broke into our car the other week! It was unlocked and all they got was our iPhone cord but still. GHET-TO.)
- MOVING. Ohmygod. We need some freaking space!
- Some income. I’m on a job hunt! Part-time preferably. Even if nothing transpires soon, I will still be able to work for my mom doing flowers once wedding season gets going, which is fun and she pays pretty well
- A second car. We’re shopping this weekend. It is TIME.
I AM SO READY FOR SPRING AND SUMMER!!!!
(If you haven’t noticed.)